Lets talk about Warp PvP...

3 replies
CrazyCatKid05 MEMBER
Votes:
OK, First of all, Warp PvP is a PvP arena, where anyone can kill anyone without warning. if you are in /warp PvP for some dumb reason and some player kills you immediately, don't say "He free killed me" or "He stole my stuff" or anything like that crap. If you are annoyed, just politely ask for you stuff back, and move on, even if you did not get it back. you can get your sharpness one unbreaking one iron sword titled "DESTROYER OF NOOBS" back in a couple minutes, unless you cuss out an admin, even though there should be no rules regarding that. *Next time on: Crazy's Rant About Crap I Absolutely Despise*

Second, WHAT THE HELL? why isn't /back disabled when in combat? AND why isn't there a 3 second wait before you actually teleport when you teleport somewhere? YOU HAVE NO FREAKIN IDEA HOW MANY KILLS I LOST BECAUSE OF THAT! ahem...

Lastly, if you don't want people complaining about this warp, JUST FRICKIN DELETE IT. This is a good warp and all, but if you deem it necessary, just remove it. either way we can farm items from other players who come too close.

If you want me to rant about something else I or YOU despise, please message me on my profile.
And yes, i am back to posting on the forums. I expect to have marked my return very clearly, assholes
I agree about what you said.
3 votes
100%
Disagree, because I cry bout losin crap from gettin killed at this warp *sniff*
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 3
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 9, 17
brockvoyk ELITE
Votes:
+6
Also, /t spawn is enabled while in combat.
https://akk.li/pics/anne/jpg
Posted Nov 11, 17
CrazyCatKid05 MEMBER
Votes:
DAMMIT
Posted Nov 13, 17 · OP
TabOut LEGENDSTAFF
Votes:
+18
Will be fixed soon
Posted Dec 9, 17
NoticeNotices